The 10.1" Android™-powered Toughpad FZ-A2 delivers true ruggedness and is ideal for highly mobile outdoor workers in challenging conditions. With its capacitive, sunlight viewable 10- finger multi-touch IPS display, flexible configurable ports and business expansion capability this Android™ 6.0 device can be used in the field whilst benefiting from connectivity options to ensure data is always available when needed.
Harness the power of Android in the Enterprise with Panasonic COMPASS
Panasonic Complete Android Services and Security (COMPASS) offers everything you need to configure, deploy and manage your Panasonic TOUGHBOOK rugged Android tablets and handhelds securely in your business across the full lifecycle of your solutions. It is designed to give you the confidence to take advantage of the flexibility offered by the Android operating system with the reassurance that Panasonic’s devices are enterprise-ready for applications, management and security.
Find out more at https://business.panasonic.pt/computer-product/COMPASS.
- Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8550 Processor
- Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow (including Android for work)
- Intel HD graphics 400
- Fanless design
- 10.1" WUXGA (1920x1200) IPS outdoor display (up to 800cd/m²)
- Capacitive 10-finger multi-touchscreen
- 120cm shock resistant*
- Water and dust resistant (IP65)*
- Up to 9 hours battery life with user replaceable battery
- USB 3.1 type C OTG port
- Flexible configuration port (2D Barcode Reader, LAN) optional
- Integrated business expansion module (Smartcard Reader, Hot Swap battery, NFC) optional
- Lightweight: Weights approx. 880g
- 3 year standard warranty
*Tested at Panasonic Factory