The styling you want with the reliability you need
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK FZ-L1 tablet is a lightweight rugged Android tablet ideal for edge computing and customer-facing mobile workers that need a versatile and cost-effective device. With its 7 inch display and optional barcode reader, it is suitable for a wide range of roles in industries such as retail and hospitality, manufacturing, transportation and logistics.
Available as WI-FI only for inside workers or with optional voice and data capability for field-based workers, the FZ-L1 is slim and lightweight, weighing in at around 440g, but rugged enough to stand up to business needs. The powerful yet energy efficient device is built on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ mobile platform to ensure long term Android support. A rich ecosystem of management tools and peripherals are also available.
Harness the power of Android in the Enterprise with Panasonic COMPASS
Panasonic Complete Android Services and Security (COMPASS) offers everything you need to configure, deploy and manage your Panasonic TOUGHBOOK rugged Android tablets and handhelds securely in your business across the full lifecycle of your solutions. It is designed to give you the confidence to take advantage of the flexibility offered by the Android operating system with the reassurance that Panasonic’s devices are enterprise-ready for applications, management and security.
Find out more at https://business.panasonic.pt/computer-product/COMPASS.
- Android™ 8.1
- 7" HD (1280 x 720) enterprise display with Glove & Rain modes
- 2 GB RAM and 16GB flash storage
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ CPU
- Optional 4G Data capability
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G*
- 1.5 meter drop resistance*
- IP67 rated*
- User replaceable battery with warm swap function
- Full work shift battery life
- Enterprise level security and manageability (COMPASS)
- 3 years standard warranty
* Tested by an independent third party lab following MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60529, Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3